Global Travel Plus
Upon purchasing Global Travel Plus' global emergency medical assistance services, anytime you are traveling 100 miles or more away from home or in another country, you will be protected by Global Travel Plus’ vast assistance resources.
- Annual Single Coverage ($275.00): One adult between the ages of 18 to 75 on the date the Global Travel Plus service first becomes effective.
- Annual Dual Coverage ($425.00): Two adults living in the same household, between the ages of 18 to 75 on the date Global Travel Plus service first becomes effective.
- Annual Family Coverage ($525.00): Two adults between the ages of 18 to 75 on the date Global Travel Plus services first become effective and up to three (3) dependent children living in the same household, provided the child is under age 27 on the date Global Travel Plus service first become effective
- Medical Referrals
- Medical Monitoring
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Foreign Hospital Admission Assistance
- Transportation to Join Patient
- Prescription Assistance
- Care of Minor Children
- Medical Repatriation
- Return of Remains
- Travel Information
- Lost Luggage Assistance
- And much more
Click here to view more information or to enroll online